Geoff Allnutt Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, geoffallnuttclocks.com. We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us. Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
Information About Us
Our site is owned and operated by Geoff Allnutt Limited
What Does This Policy Cover
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. We only hold your personal data for a limited time, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation)
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
We do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do we use any other means of data collection.
If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
How Do We Use Your Data?
If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
As noted above, we do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them as follows:
- Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted no later than 12 months after the matter has been resolved
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. Where such data is held we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org